Obesity Canada and Hypertension Canada
3-6 April 2024
Fairmont Banff Springs, Banff, Alberta
We are excited and honored to invite you to our 2024 conference: Obesity and Hypertension in Canada: From Science to Solutions.
Hypertension Canada is excited to announce a partnership with Obesity Canada to co-host this upcoming conference.
For this year’s conference, our theme will be about the intersections between conditions. From bench research to clinical care, changing health systems, emerging therapies, and integrated healthcare, our 2024 conference will cover it all. We anticipate an attendance of approximately 700+ delegates.
We are truly excited to collaborate on a fully integrated program that features inspiring and thoughtful plenary sessions as well as showcase cutting-edge research.
Why you should be involved
This ground-breaking in-person event for healthcare professionals and researchers is the best way to connect, network, and showcase your products and services. The opportunity to meet key thought leaders and decision-makers in the overlapping fields of hypertension and obesity could increase sales, create new leads, and open doors for your organization to connect and develop strategic relationships in a collegial environment. This event will strengthen your organization’s profile and showcase your position as a key industry leader. Whether you are looking for an opportunity to launch a new product/idea/service/message or develop new partnerships and networks with key decision makers/influencers, this conference will provide you with both.
- Introduce yourself and your brand to leading scientists and medical practitioners
- Access decision-makers, influencers. and build lasting relationships
- Present your brand to the most influential thought leaders in the sector
- Reinforce your place in the market by increasing visibility to your brand
- Earn credibility among researchers and clinicians who are interested in evidence-based solutions
- Consult with other companies providing services
- Speak directly to your target market
- Meet with industry leaders
- Connect with prospective customers
- Deliver an engaging in-person event that brings together healthcare professionals and providers who are excited to learn about the latest research trends and treatment methods surrounding hypertension and obesity.
- Offer a platform for those in the industry, research field, and the healthcare community to explore the ways in which diagnosis and treatment of hypertension has shifted since the beginning of the pandemic.
- Educate healthcare professionals and providers on best practices for the treatment of obesity and hypertension.
- Provide opportunities for students and trainees to share their research around hypertension, expand their networks, and grow their careers.
- Provide an opportunity for healthcare professionals to obtain CME credits by taking in-person training from leading experts in the field.
- Abstracts open: November 20, 2023
- Registration open: November 20, 2023
- Abstract deadline: January 12, 2024
- Notification of decision: On or before January 31, 2024
- Deadline for accepted abstract video: February 29, 2024
- Early Bird Registration deadline: February 16, 2024
About Hypertension Canada
Hypertension Canada is the only Canadian non-profit organization dedicated solely to the prevention and control of hypertension and its complications. At Hypertension Canada, we work with experts to advance research on high blood pressure. We also advocate for the education of both the public and healthcare professionals to ensure Canadians can avoid the potentially deadly complications of high blood pressure.
About Obesity Canada
Obesity Canada is the only registered charity focused on improving the lives of Canadians living with obesity through research, education, and advocacy. Obesity Canada works with a wide range of health professionals, researchers, policy makers, and people living with obesity to create a day where people living with obesity are understood, respected, and living happy, healthy, lives.