Hypertension Canada invites you to submit an Abstract for Presentation at the 2023 Canadian Hypertension Congress (CHC) and Young Investigator Forum. The committee will be accepting submissions of abstracts for inclusion in our Basic Science, Clinical/Population Science, and Primary Care tracks. Abstracts that are accepted will be invited to give either an oral or poster presentation to be delivered at the congress, taking place October 23-24, 2023, in Montreal.
Informed and driven by our scientific and primary care communities, the Canadian Hypertension Congress (CHC) integrates basic science, population health, and clinical knowledge in hypertension with the most-requested topics in hypertension and adjacent conditions for whole-patient care, including cardiovascular disease, diabetes, thresholds & targets, kidney disease, and obesity.
The Canadian Hypertension Congress (CHC) is the only scientific meeting designed specifically to enable the development and exchange of evidence-based information on hypertension and related conditions for improved patient outcomes. The emphasis of this congress will be on the changing landscape of hypertension treatment and research.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Abstract Title
- Authorship: Name, highest educational degree obtained, institution, business affiliation and email address. Presenting author must be listed as the first author.
- Co-authors: Names, institution/business affiliation.
- Delivery preference: The CHC Committee will decide whether an abstract is delivered as an oral presentation or poster presentation, but your preference will be taken into consideration. Indicate your preference to present your abstract in either a 10-minute oral presentation or a poster presentation.
- Abstract: Please ensure your abstract contains a maximum of 300 words and one figure or table if applicable. Abstracts must be submitted with the following sections:
- Please email your submissions to [email protected]
DEADLINE EXTENDED – August 18, 2023 at 11:59 pm EST