PowerPoint Presentation – Specialists
Hypertension 2017 – Putting the Guidelines into Practice
The complete slide deck “Hypertension 2017 – Putting the Guidelines into Practice” (for Specialists).
Program Learning Objectives
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Apply appropriate methods for making a diagnosis of hypertension.
- Implement evidence-based threshold and target blood pressures.
- Integrate new guidelines for hypertension management including:
- Use of longer-acting over shorter-acting diuretics.
- Use of single pill combinations as a first-line treatment.
To watch the supporting webinar, click here. You will be required to register in order to open the session.