As an associate member of Hypertension Canada:
This membership is only available for individuals in training for practice in the field of hypertension (e.g. students, postdoctoral fellows and residents who are receiving training in the field of hypertension).
- You may attend all general meetings however you are not eligible to vote
- You will be kept informed of the activities of the organization through notices, minutes and updated materials
- Members and their recent publications are highlighted in our eINFO monthly newsletter
- Current members are eligible for Hypertension Canada grants and competitions
- Members in good standing are eligible for discounted registration for Hypertension Canada events